In a celebration of my new website & blog, I would like to do a little giveaway for you guys to make the new shop opening official :)
I am giving away this lovely little package of:
- 1 DK Merino hand-painted, variegated skein in shades of coral, lime, and soft brown
- 2 Bulky handspun Bluefaced Leicester (BFL) wool skeins, spun with a high twist for a lovely texture and drape. In shades of royal blue and soft purple.
- 1 Root Legacy votive candle in scent 'Very Violet' (these candles are AWESOME!)
Giveaway is open internationally and ends March 26. I will randomly choose a winner after the giveaway closes and they will be notified via email.
You can enter the giveaway via this Rafflecopter widget:
- Previous subscribers to my newsletter will be receiving a secret password via email to receive an extra 5 entries for free. Just enter the password you receive in the appropriate place in the Rafflecopter widget. If you are a new subscriber and didn't get the email, no worries because I will be doing this again in a future giveaway so if you subscribe now you will be able to get a password next time. Thought this would be a fun little thing to add in for those who read my newsletters (got this wonderful idea from my friend Kristel/@toppledturtle) :)
- Tweet about the giveaway: this entry can be done once per day, if you'd like to get more entries
- Post on Instagram: I will post the photo right below which you can use in your Instagram repost. Be sure to tag me @serenefiberarts in your photo caption and use hashtag #SFAgiveaway so I can easily find it, and you must check the entry into the widget above for it to count. Private Instagram users will need to direct message me via Instagram a screenshot of their repost.
- I do moderate entries and like my giveaway to be fair, so those using multiple email addresses/nicknames to try and gain an advantage over others will be disqualified from this and future giveaways. Sorry, but I see this way too often and find it unfair to those who actually follow the rules, so I do follow this strictly.
Amanda J. French
Fiber artist from Louisville, KY. Professionally, I spend my days spinning one of a kind yarns from wool and recycled fibers, and weaving with them. Other hobbies include; yoga, fitness, painting, studying languages, reading, and knitting.