This month I am doing my largest giveaway yet! I do these giveaways to thank you all for your continuing support, and I like to give everyone a chance to try out some hand-dyed yarn
For July, I will be giving away:
- A One-of-a-Kind, handmade, upcycled tote bag from Bonnie's Crochet Corner on Etsy! My grandmother, Bonnie, made this bag 100% out of recycled plastic grocery bags. She's all about re-using things and not letting anything go to waste, and when you can turn something like plastic bags into something beautiful, you definitely have talent! I use one of her handmade bags myself as a spindle-wool carrying bag, and thought her larger sized bag would be PERFECT for a knitting/crochet project bag to share with you all!
Filled with all these goodies:
- A set of Bonnie's Monochrome Crochet Coasters - I thought these would be perfect to share with my yarn-lovin' friends since a lot of us LOVE a nice hot mug of coffee, tea, cocoa (or even iced drinks right now that it's Summer!) and thought these would be cute to accompany you when you're crocheting/knitting/crafting! She has so many color combinations available in her shop so check them out if you're in the market for some wonderful coasters!
- A Full Sized Skein of Serene Fiber Arts' Ranger in the North colorway on superwash Merino DK
- A Medium Sized Skein of 'Chocolate' Brown Corriedale Handspun, 2-Ply, DK weight yarn
- Various Mini Skeins - Various odds and ends mini skein samples to try out various types of my hand-dyed yarn
- One Pink Heart Gemstone Stitch Marker - this is a hand-crafted stitch marker I designed specifically so that both knitters AND crocheters can use them. It features a lobster claw hook so it can easily be unhooked from the stitch, and can fit on up to a 7wpi yarn
All of these items together are valued at over $100! This is definitely my largest giveaway to date!
This giveaway is for U.S. and Canada residents only.
Sorry, I can't ship to other countries for the time being, as International shipping charges are pretty crazy expensive. Maybe later as this little yarn business grows I will be able to do a world-wide giveaway. Best way to make that happen is to buy from me if you see yarn you love ;)
HOW TO ENTER:
Just enter here via Rafflecopter (widget is at the bottom of this post) and then COMMENT BELOW and tell me:
What are your plans for Summer? Are you/did you go on vacation? Spending the time relaxing at home? Working? Camping? I'm really interested and would love to hear your stories! Since I'm not taking a vacation this Summer maybe I can live a little through your vacation story, hehe ;)
I really enjoyed reading your comments for last month's giveaway, and I am definitely taking all your answers into account for new colorways & things to add to the shop. I've already begun answering some of them, by adding dyed spinning fibers to the shop and I have been doing occasional sales (which I announce on Instagram & to my newsletter subscribers, so make sure you're following those)
You come back each day and re-tweet the giveaway for extra entries!
Last month's giveaway winner was Amina Maisoon from Ontario! Congratulations to Amina! If you're on Instagram, follow her @knitsquare to view her beautiful knitting projects <3
Thanks so much to everyone entering this month! I wish you all the best of luck!
Be sure to share this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, or through email with your fiber friends to spread the love of crafting <3
Serene Fiber Arts
P.S. I also have my very own crochet shawl pattern coming very very soon to Ravelry (for purchase)! It's super cute and I think you all are going to love it!
Amanda J. French
Fiber artist from Louisville, KY. Professionally, I spend my days spinning one of a kind yarns from wool and recycled fibers, and weaving with them. Other hobbies include; yoga, fitness, painting, studying languages, and knitting.